Gold prices were flat on Thursday
The weight of the elevated dollar is the greenback-price bullion and
With metals, support from lower treasury yields countered
An already dull outlook by an aggressive Federal Reserve position
* Spot Gold holds its ground at $ 1,816.63 per ounce
0047 GMT. US gold futures are down 0.1%
* The US dollar rose on Wednesday, a snapping
As for concerns about the approach to the three-session losing trend
Global economic growth and rapid inflation have hit sentiment a
The day after Fed Chair Jerome Powell made further remarks.
* A strong dollar makes gold less attractive to buyers
Keep other coins.
* US Treasury yields fell on Wednesday, tracking losses
Wall Street, after adding bad US housing data growing
Recession concerns amid aggressive financial austerity
Fed, buoying demand for zero yield gold.
* Two US central bankers say they are looking to the Fed
A more measurable speed downshift after tightening the policy
Since July it wants to control inflation without raising debt
Costs are so high that they send the economy into recession.
* Although seen as an inflation hedge, bullion is sensitive
Rising U.S. short-term interest rates and bond yields, which
Increase the cost of the opportunity to hold it.
* British inflation rose to its highest annual rate in the last month
This rate since 1982, to put pressure on Finance Minister Rishi Sunak
Bank of England to offer and support more family support
Raising interest rates despite the risk of a recession.
* Spot Silver down 0.2% to .3 21.35 per ounce, Platinum
0.8% down to $ 927.77, and palladium down 1%
From $ 1,996.92
Data / Events (GMT)
0130 Australia Unemployment Rate April
1230 U.S. Primary Unemployed Clm Weekly
1230 US Philly Fed Business Indx May
1400 US existing home sales April
(Report by Bharat Govinda Gautam in Bangalore; edited by