Gold stabilized on Tuesday as the United States
That the dollar stabilized after a slide in the previous session
The greenback-priced bullion has moved to its highest level of two
* Spot Gold holds 1,852.84 per ounce,
0048 GMT, after going to the highest scale from 9 May
US gold futures rose 0.3% to 1,865.29 on Monday
* The dollar stabilized after falling in a month
Less than the previous session. A weaker dollar makes the bullion even higher
Attractive for foreign buyers.
* Benchmark US 10-year Treasury yields are simple, surging
Demand for zero-yield gold.
* Ether George, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
On Monday, he said he hoped the US Federal Reserve would withdraw
The next step is to set interest rates at around 2% by August
Both supply and demand depend on how inflation is affected.
* Bullion, seen as a secure store of value at the time
The economic crisis has become less attractive to investors
When the US interest rate is raised because there is nothing in it.
* Asian stocks started to slow on Tuesday
A rally on Wall Street was soured by an early slide in the United States
The stock futures, while the euro was near one month high as the odds
Compressed on July rate hike by ECB.
* SPDR Gold Trust, the world’s largest gold-backed
Holdings rose 0.44% to 1,068.07, the exchange-traded fund said.
1,063.43 tons on Friday to tons on Monday.
* Spot Silver down 0.2% to .7 21.72 per ounce, and
Platinum fell 0.3% to $ 956.10, while palladium
0.2% to 99 1,996.20
* Russia’s Nornikel lowered its forecast for Monday
The global palladium market deficit in 2022 is 100,000 troy ounces
Due to low demand from the car industry in Ukraine
A slow recovery of the chip market from crisis and deficit.
(Report by Bharat Govinda Gautam in Bangalore; edited by