Gold price on Friday a
The previous session had a one-week high scale, and was set for
Their first weekly gain since mid-April in US dollars
The demand for safe haven has fallen from a two-decade high, reviving demand
* The spot gold flat was $ 1,841.37 per ounce, as
0104 GMT, after rising 1.9% in the previous session.
US gold futures fell 0.1% to 8 1,839.30.
* Gold prices have risen about 1.7% so far this week.
* USD slipped, spread across the board
As the largest currency it is a pullback from a two-decade high
Damaged by Greenback’s advances attract buyers this year.
* A weaker dollar makes bullion cheaper for foreign buyers.
* US 10-year Treasury yields have also declined, increasing demand
Zero-yield gold, as the US economic data continues to soften
By fueling the growing anxiety in the aggressive financial narrow
* It may be less as there is no interest in the bullion
Short-term US interest rates when attractive to investors
Hiked though, it is seen as a secure store of value
During the economic crisis.
* US Fed will raise interest rates by the end
Just a month earlier this year, expected, to keep alive
A recession is already a significant risk, according to a Reuters poll
Economists have found.
* Reflection of demand growth, SPDR Gold Trust,
The world’s largest gold-backed exchange-traded fund said
Holdings rose 0.66% to 1,056.18 tonnes on Thursday
Recent trend of loss.
* Spot Silver has declined 0.2% to 21.87 per ounce, but
It has risen about 4% so far this week.
* Platinum is down 0.5% at $ 957.69, while Palladium
0.1% to $ 2,007.98 Both were set for weekly
Profits of about 2.1% and 3.6%, respectively.
(Report by Bharat Govinda Gautam in Bangalore; edited by