Fountain Valley, California – Kingston FuryKingston Technology Company, Inc.’s gaming division, world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced today Kingston FURY ™ Beast DDR5 RGB Memories. The Kingston FURY Beast family boasts the first DDR5 module used to break 10,000MT / s, this latest addition to the portfolio enhances the RGB lighting effect with a new heat spreader design that provides brighter and smoother illumination.
Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RGB The perfect solution for customizing the style of the next generation DDR5 system. Intel® XMP 3.0-ready and certified, and qualified by the world’s top motherboards1 Manufacturers, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 allows RGB users to build with confidence. With Kingston FURY CTRL2 Software, users can choose from a library of preset patterns and effects. Alternatively, users can customize smooth and vibrant RGB effects to make their system completely unique. All Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RGB The modules feature the patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology, which keeps the lighting effects in perfect lockstop.
Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RGB Starting at 4800MT / s, which features Kingston’s unique plug n play technology that automatically overclock without selecting a profile. At 5200MT / s and faster modules, Intel XMP 3.0 profiles are capable of locking speed, time and voltage. Whether you’re an experienced gamer or beginner enthusiast, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB allows you to get the most out of your gaming.
“We are happy to add Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RGB In our memory lineup, “said Christie Arnt, Kingston’s DRAM business manager. “Now those who want the power of DDR5 with the fun look of RGB can enjoy both. Also, with the personal touch of customizing the lighting effects, users can take the whole gaming experience into their own hands. ”
Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RGB Available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB single modules and 2 kits up to 64GB, with speeds up to 6000MT / s. Supported by a limited lifetime warranty and Legend Kingston reliability.
See kingston.com for more information.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB Features and Specifications:
- Advanced lighting with new heat spreader design for bright and smooth RGB illumination: RGB lighting effects using Kingston FURY CTRL play in style by customizing smooth, stunning range of effects2 Or motherboard manufacturer software.
- Patented Kingston FURY infrared sync technology: Combined with Kingston’s patented infrared sync technology, Vibrant RGB influences lighting.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 – Ready and Certified: Saves new user-customizable profiles using advanced pre-optimized time, speed and voltage and a programmable PMIC for overclocking performance.
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers1: Tested and trusted for the motherboard of your choice so you can build with confidence.
- Improved durability for overclocking: On-Die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity while maintaining ultimate performance when you push the limits!
- Plug n Play at 4800MT / s3,4: The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB system will automatically overclock at the maximum listed speed allowed by the BIOS.
- Unmarried – 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- 2’s kits – 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequency: 4800MT / s, 5200MT / s, 5600MT / s, 6000MT / s
- Delay: CL38, CL40
- Voltage, electrical unit special: 1.1V, 1.25V, 1.35V
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C-85 C
- Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm
1 Featured Qualified Dealers List (QVL) of the world’s top motherboard manufacturers.
2 Customizable lighting with Kingston FURY CTRL software or motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support may vary through third party software.
3 Kingston FuryTM Plug n Play Memory DDR5 will run on the system up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot rapidly increase the memory speed of the system approved by the manufacturer’s BIOS. Kingston FURY Plug N Play DDR5 product supports XMP 3.0 specification so overclocking can be achieved by enabling built-in XMP profile.
4Learn more about megatransfer per second – MT / s means megatransfer per second (million transfers) and DDR (double data rate) in computing represents the effective data rate (speed) of SDRAM memory. A DDR SDRAM memory module transmits the rise and fall data of each clock cycle (1 Hz).
Ex: DDR4-3200 (PC4-3200)
Clock rate: 1600MHz
Data rate: 3200MT / s
Bandwidth: 25,600 MB / s (25.6 GB / s)
Kingston can be found:
About Kingston Technology, Inc.
From big data to laptops and PCs, to smart and wearable technology to IoT-based devices, design-in and contract manufacturing, Kingston helps deliver solutions used for living, working and playing. The world’s largest PC makers and cloud-hosting companies rely on Kingston for their production needs, and our passion ignites the technology that the world uses every day. We offer solutions that enable us to see the bigger picture beyond our products, meet the needs of our customers and make a difference. To learn more about how Kingston is with you, visit Kingston.com.
Editor’s comment: For additional information, evaluation unit or executive interview, please contact PR Team, Kingston Technology Company, Inc. Contact 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-435-2600 (Voice). Pictures of the press can be found in Kingston’s press room kingston.com/company/press/
Kingston and the Kingston logo are trademarks registered by Kingston Technology Corporation. IronKey is a registered trademark of Kingston Digital, Inc. The Kingston FURY and Kingston FURY logos are trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
See the source version at businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220523005044/en/
Kingston Digital, Inc.